ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:5:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Crunch FitnessPersonal trainer refund

I joined the Crunch Fitness 4055 S. Dale Mabry Hwy, South Tampa, FL 33611 in October 2021. I also enrolled in your personal trainer program at that time. I have enjoyed my time at Crunch, but I have bought a house in Ocala, Fl and the community has a gym. I will be using the things I learned during my personal training sessions at this gym.

I cancelled my membership and personal trainer in January 2022. I was told at that time I had 14 sessions left, so I asked if l could transfer sessions to someone else or get my money back. I was told no and I would have to use the sessions at a Crunch Fitness in Ocala. I researched to see if there was a Crunch Fitness in Ocala and there is none. I'm writing to you to please refund my money.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Crunch Fitness — Unethical behavior (I do not wish this complaint to be public for obvious reasons)

I would like the email or phone number to corporate. I just had an embarrassing experience at the South Tampa...

ADVERTISIMENT