13119 US-301, Riverview, FL, 33578, US
Fri:6:30 am - 2:00 am
Sat:6:30 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Wendy’sDrive thru

The Wendy's at 13119 S US Highway 301, Riverview, FL 33578... Always so slow and not friendly... I went there for the free chicken biscuit from the sign that's at drive thru she made me buy 2 biscuits after I said I thought 1 was free now that's only a biscuit with honey butter on it. I told my coworkers to go get one since we are right around the corner. One of the girls went thru they said you have to purchase something to get it and it's not a chicken biscuit only biscuit she said no there is a sign, so manager goes out and reads sign finally gave it to her for a penny??? Why!
Food always cold I order large potatoes I have had like 3 sizes given to me always 1/2 full