ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 4:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 4:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco Belldrive thru

Saturday 10/5/2019 at about 8pm I placed my order (order no 330716). Although there was only one car behind me I was told to park and wait...which I did for about 10-15 mins. Nobody came out with my order so I finally went in and asked about it...it was in a bag sitting on the counter. The girl handed it to me without even an apology. It was barely warm, the bag was soaked through. By the time I got home (10 mins) my tacos were soggy, cheesy Gordy crunch was rubbery and Crunchwrap was steamed and stuck to the paper. I was thoroughly bummed. So that's my complaint.

Comment Guidelines