ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Tire Kingdomdamage to car

I took my car in for four tires, alignment and oil change. They did a test drive but didn't close hood (must have had tool or rag stopping it as it is heavy hood) the hood flew up during test drive ruing the hood and smashing wipers and marking up rubber cover. They said they would replace with new hood sent us to some place to have done but then said it had to go through their insurance because over $1000 worth of damage. We keep getting told insurance needs to come out and look at it but they never call back to set up appointment. We paid $1060 for tires, alignment and oil change and left with ruined hood on very nice car and they gave us 2 air fresheners for our aggravation. I love this car and it is causing me such stress to have to go through all this. It happened December 28, 2020

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Tire Kingdom — repair on axles

Nissians link: http://isre.us/GG3lmD. Video of vehicle inspection I took my car to Tire Kingdom on Park...

ADVERTISIMENT