ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

U-Haul InternationalCustomer service

Very disappointed with the service I received today. Ordered a 10" truck on Monday to be picked up Friday 4pm in Herford NC. I was called a 3pm today (about 24hrs before pick up time) and told that I could pick up the truck at a location 62 miles (almost a 2 hour drive) away. So I could drive 4 hours to pick up a truck that I was going to take 3 hours away to Charlottesville VA. Hold on it get better. For the privilege of driving 4 hours, I would get 150 free miles! When I suggested that it wasn't very good customer service, the young lady said she was a Reservation Agent and not in Customer Service. You have lost a customer and tell everyone I can about this terrible service!

Comment Guidelines