ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Winn-Dixiecashier

Once again issues with the same rude cashier April this time while scanning our groceries eggs broke. So I went and got another carton of eggs. Our family only goes into this store because its near our home and we use pharmacy.
Hmm I complain about her nasty treatment. April never speaks just rolls eyes. Last time we made complaint it was about her nasty comments when the debit card chip was messed up and we walked out leaving groceries. I will keep complaining. Nothing happens to cashier cause she hasn't changed. And no manager calls after complaints.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Tana Backus · Aug 21, 2019

Why? Nothing changes. I went to pharmacy and saw April the rude cashier. Thank goodness I didn't have to grocery shop and deal with it. April is morning cashier. Our family goes shopping later in the evening. So far April is not working. When we do see her ..we walk out.
      Blows our mind that Winn-Dixie keeps someone so rude. We don't know why she treats us so bad. We don't know her outside of Winn-Dixie.
      I will keep complaining when April treats me and my family like crap.

1 Response
    • Wi
      Winn-Dixie Stores Aug 12, 2019

Hi Tana! We would like to follow up with you regarding the issues reported. Please provide a good contact number and store location so we can have someone follow up with you!

Winn-Dixiecashier

Every Sunday morning we shop at this Winn-Dixie because of location. April is the only cashier working. February 17th before church we went grocery shopping. Cashier April has a bully attitude. Never friendly..dirty looks..takes our groceries and handles them aggressive. This happens We can't understand where her anger comes from...we try and make conversation with April she doesn't speak to us so we stand and watch her facial expressions.. says it all.
    April SHOULD NOT BE DEALING WITH THE PUBLIC.
    We dread Sunday mornings grocery shopping. I went to Winn-Dixie today February 22nd..April was the only cashier working this morning. I walked in and walked out. I did not shop for anything because of the only cashier April.

Comment Guidelines