Menu
reviews & complaints
Aldi company logo

Aldi

2803 Lee Blvd, Lehigh Acres, FL, 33971, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
A
1:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Aldi - Injury

I am a frequent shopper at ALDI, today at around 1pm I was in line to check out when the person in front of me had a glass bottle of olive oil smash on the floor in front of my feet and glass cut me and my leg and went into my shoe. The olive oil ruined my shoes and the glass cut my foot and leg. I understand it was an accident but not one ALDI employee asked if I was okay.. I am very disappointed and don't want to take this further. I will be attaching photos of the incident below, I would like some kind of compensation for my shoes that are now ruined. not sure I even want to go back to ALDI after this.

Desired outcome: Gift card? compensation for my shoes.

Read full review of Aldi