All Computer Resources

Fri:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

All Computer ResourcesCPU

I ordered in aug/sept of 2020 and 2 months later the cpu took a [censored] and our jeep has been running like crap. We finally had it analyzed and it is this faulty cpu from here. We didn't check this part because it should not have been the problem well it is/was. Pisses a person off when the part you pay over 200.00 takes a [censored] in 2 months, plus we had it reprogrammed which costed 150.00. So yeah, not good!!! Plug and play my [censored]!!! More like plug and major as headache!!! Not a quality cpu. I wouldn't purchase from this company again. The new one we received from a different company was plugged in and the jeep runs like it should, love it!!! Should have known not to purchase when the first one we received wasn't even the correct one for our jeep!!! 🤬

All Computer ResourcesRebuilt computer skim removed

Skim means security key ignition module I received my rebuilt computer. Paid to have skim removed so far would not need skim keys any more.Installed computer car cranked started for 1 second. Then died, did this 5 or more times then stoped cranking!! They sent some institutions that do nothing!!! Call them many times no one get back to me with any support???

Aug 10, 2020

All Computer Resources — ECM purchase

If you don't read the rest of this, just know, avoid this company at all cost. I ordered/purchased and...

All Computer Resourcesecu

The company will not stand behind their warranty. Sebastian Chaparro | Technical Support Specialist — simply argued over and over hunting for an excuse not to honor the warranty. I kept telling him to iniate the return which was at my expense to get the ecu checked out and he still wouldn't provide an RMA for me. The company has a phone number but a recording circles you back to submitting for help through email. It was a challenge to communicate the issues through email and the endless effort not to help the customer.

All Computer ResourcesEcm for a 2008 chryler town and country

I recently purchased an ECM for my vehicle from this company. After simple installation it was discovered the part didn't work properly with my transmission. Now I have been 4 days trying to get some assistance without any success. The website gives instruction to obtain an RMA# to successfully submit a refund request but doesn't give any opportunity to obtain the #. I have called and emailed without any success.

All Computer ResourcesFaulty part

Never ever trust this company! I paid to have the part sent overnight and yet it took over two weeks to get. They explained it was because they wanted to make sure it would work but failed in final inspection. That should of sent up a warning but I saw the guarantee and like a dummy bought it. The part never worked spent hundreds on two mechanics, one a ford dealership trying to get the part installed and working. Failed miserably. Kept track of the dozens of times I contacted them. Repeatedly asked for a rma to return they wouldn't give me one. I returned anyway and they refused to refund my money as they said it wasn't the part they sent me... But both mechanics swore it was. Contacted the bbb but they could not get the company to admit anything. Their website states lifetime warranty and quality you can trust. I say major rip off.. Buyers beware!

Jul 19, 2019

All Computer Resources — tcm repair service

Unfortunately, I have to give one star, but they deserve none. Used this 'service', and I use this term...