4125 Cleveland Ave Ste 1865, Fort Myers, FL, 33901, US
Thu:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LensCrafterssales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior

I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, and seeking legal counsel as clearly you are disinterested in the unethical treatment your customers have to undergo in this location. This is clearly a racial issue this employee has with its location demographics. Ellen (your employee) should not be allowed to work in an environment where customer service should be of utmost importance.
I have been a loyal customer for many years; for the past two years I have been going to this specific location. Both times Sales Rep Ellen, was the one who attended me. This will be my final visit at this location. Ellen crossed the line, and I was forced to walk out of the store and seek assistance in another store location. I felt personally attacked for two years in a row. I don't feel comfortable with that employee (Ellen) having access to my personal information. I would love to continue being customer but I have serious concerns with unethical treatment I was exposed too under Ellen's supervision.