ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 3:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 3:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco Belldrive thru

the order was completely wrong and I did not receive a receipt. I ordered a value meal of 3 crunchy supreme tacos and a crunchy chicken taco with ranch dressing. That's 4 items plus a drink. The order was wrong as they were taking it - I corrected her and it seemed to be ok. What I got was a bean burrito, 1 reg taco, 1 chicken taco without ranch dressing. Less items than I paid for and can't eat because dietary restrictions )gluten). You would've thought she would have at least double checked the bag before giving it to me as the order was taken wrong to begin with. I'm almost led to believe it was done on purpose b/c I kept correcting her as she was taking the order.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Taco Bellfemale employee at the drive thru pick up order window.

I ordered 2 chulupas and a soda at the drive thru, and proceeded to the pick-up window. The female at the delivery window took my $10 bill, and handed me my order, as there were no napkins in the bag, I asked her for napkins. As she handed them to me she said: "You are snatching." I said what is SNATCHING and she walked away from the window. I said: " I was a school teacher - what does that mean - what is snatching - she remained away from the window, laughing and trying to involve her colleagues to make a scene." As I exited the lot, my companion holding the order informed me that the food was cold, so she went back into the store to return the food items to the manager. The manager was gracious, but the female employee at the pick up window then walked over to the counter to start a confrontation, the store manager told her, "Don't get in her face!" This female employee needs counseling before you have an incident with other customers.
    The employee's behavior made no sense at all!
    Dr. Coyle, Anna Maria Island, FL. 34217