ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LongHorn SteakhouseComplaints

My name is Gerald ward. Email is [protected]@aol.com, phone number [protected]. I was just at longhorn steakhouse 5549 store in dover de . I had the t bone steak mashed potatoes and rice. The potatoes where old . The steak had fat and grisle all through it. I have never had this before . I took a couple bites. That's all I could deal with. I spent 41.00 on something that bad. It took over an hour to get our food. Is there anything you can do for me. Usually I have good food . Thank you for your help .

Comment Guidelines