ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Stop & ShopReport

I am reporting Phillipa Campbell Jack, Front End Manager, of the STOP and SHOP store at 1790 Post Road E, Westport, CT. She verbally assaulted me and was not giving me a great customer service experience. I have gone to the Stop & Shop for over 20 years and she made a scene while yelling loud and back to me as a customer. I would like her to be reviewed as she made me feel uncomfortable.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Stop & ShopMeats

I purchased meat yesterday for my wife to cook 4/2/2021 Brought it home my wife said the meat smelled and was rancid and could not cook it! It was the last sale date. I returned to Stop and Shop today 4/3/2021 to return the rancid meat and get credit for it at 8:15 pm 1790 Post Rd. Westport CT. store which closes at 10pm. After several minutes I was informed by one of the cashiers that customer service closed at 8:00pm If the store is open and I am returning rancid meat you are telling me that I have to be inconvenienced a second time! Risk my health and safety my time gas and energy for another return trip, because your product was spoiled and you close customer service 2hrs before the store closes?
    This totally unacceptable and am looking forward to hearing how you plan to remedy the situation so I can make my social media accounts aware of how Stop and Shop handled the above situation.
    William H Saviano Jr
    [protected]
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Av
        Average shopper Mar 10, 2022

Customer service always closes at like 9 most stores close at 10pm on weekdays and 9pm on sundays

ADVERTISIMENT