ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Xcel Energy240v conversion not complete

My spouse and I spent $18, 000 on an HVAC system and 240V electrical conversion for our property in CO. All the other houses on our block have a 240V system already, so we figured we should catch up to them. We had the HVAC system installed on 4 August 2021 and the electrical conversion started the day prior. We figured this would be done within a couple weeks at the most.

It is now 25 August 2021 and Xcel is not responsive to either my calls or the calls from my electrician. All that Xcel has to do is take down the old 120V line so the conversion can be completed and the HVAC turned on by my electrician. We have left countless voicemails for the person listed as the manager for our work order, and there is no response even during business hours. I don't know why they didn't just complete the job at the same time they installed the new 240V line; I guess they just love to waste our time and money. This HVAC system is just sitting here, meanwhile we are still sweating in our own house unable to enjoy what we spent a good portion of our savings on to improve the property. This is more than frustrating, it's infuriating. Did I mention that despite little change in our energy use that our bill almost doubled? So now Xcel is a time thief AND a money thief.

Comment Guidelines