3870 Quebec St, Denver, CO, 80207, US
Thu:6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Home DepotEmployee used bias and racist practice for black customer

It can be said with clarity and without any reservations there are a compelling interest that enshrines blunt racism on blacks at the home deport located at 3870 quebec street - denver, co 80207. Yes, there are specific employees like "leslie." without any justification this individual did me a grave supreme of disservice on december 19, 2020. I was shopping the location to purchase a dryer for my daughter.

Prior to arriving at the store the online inventory indicated there was two available in the store. I asked leslie whom was working in the appliance section if the dryers were still available. She took only a few seconds to pretend an online store inventory. After a few seconds she stated "no." I detest lies of any source. I have no tolerance for great pretenders. You may not like what I have to say but I guarantee you will know how blacks are treated at home depot.

While appearing to assist me she actually was carefully to decide that was I not worthy of her time for being black. As retired military I waited for another employee to arrive in the appliance section and asked for assistances. The employee within minutes was able to locate the dryer in