Menu
CB Camera and Photo Equipment GoPro 3025 Clearview Way, San Mateo, CA, 94402, US
GoPro company logo
GoPro
reviews & complaints
GoPro company logo

GoPro

3025 Clearview Way, San Mateo, CA, 94402, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
M
12:31 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoPro - Auto subscription renewal

GoPro refused to refund an auto-subscription renewal that I had unknowingly purchased as part of a bundle. Due to illness in the family, I have not even used the items that I purchased in the bundle. If I could return it for a refund I would. GoPro is nothing more than a part of a corporate universe that insists on fleecing people to the tune of $49.99 per year for a subscription that is absolutely useless! They tack it onto a bundle and leave unsuspecting buyers believing that they are getting some kind of a deal when in fact they are being conned by the unethical and immoral practice of swindling their customers. Never again will I purchase a GoPro product. Not even an advance email to warn customers of an impending auto renewal to give those who want, an opportunity to cancel and save $49.99. I have never used the subscription, never will, and intend on doing everything in my power to post this on every site possible to warn others of this unscrupulous business practice of GoPro. This company should be ashamed of using other peoples hard earned money to advance their profits by fleecing others during a pandemic. Instead of stepping up and being of service to people, their business model is one of pure greed and thievery. I encourage others to post this wherever you can to disrupt the business of GoPro until they change their business model. Let's join together to disrupt and financially affect the future for GoPro. I intend on filing a complaint against this company with my states Attorney General in order to stop GoPro from this illegal practice and impose fines as well as to make restitution for those affected by this process. I hope others will do the same and convict this company of its wrongdoing. At $49.99 per person, they have made a ton of money off the backs of would be enthusiasts who purchase their already overpriced products. Let's put an end to these practices once and for all! In the screenshot below, it clearly states 1 year subscription. It states nothing about an auto-renewal!

Desired outcome: Full Restitution and damages for illegal subscription auto renewal.

Read full review of GoPro