ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

WalgreensBeing solicited to start statins by a technician at walgreens

I am really appalled that Walgreens would call at home me to talk to me about starting on Statin drugs. And a technician no less. This is why I have a doctor. It is not a pharmacies or a store's place to solicit customers to use any type of drug based on a diagnosis. It's so inappropriate.
I do like these pharmacists very much. They have always taken very good care of me, and I cannot imagine one of them willfully doing this. I suspect that it is the store's decision after being prodded by the bully pharmaceutical companies. Who are you working for Walgreens? Where does your allegiance lie? Not with the consumer apparently.

Comment Guidelines