Church's Chicken

Fri:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Church's Chickenbehavior

On Sunday after 5:00 pm I went and bought a 9 piece chicken meal. There was a lot of people in line and I saw that the manager who is a tall bald man was rude to them because he was yelling at them and I noticed that they were nervous and intimidated. He should not be disrespectful to the employees. He needs to know how to treat people because it seems that he thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Church's Chickenbehavior and food service

Last sunday I went around 1:30 and purchased a 2 piece combo with mash potatoes. I did not receive a spoon and any napkins with my order. Also the manager who is a tall bald man was yelling at the employees. He was raging and it looked like he was going to one of the employees. There is no need for the manager to be yelling at them that way it is against the law.

Church's Chickenfood service

Last friday I went around 7:00 pm and ordered 10 wings and mash potatoes and I took more than 20 minutes to receive my order. I noticed that there was not enough workers. They should get more workers to provide better service because there is a requirement for the amount of employees that should be working. The workers were also in a hurry when they were preparing orders.

Church's Chickennot enough workers

Yesterday around 12:30 I went and bought a meal of 4 tenders with fries and I took 20 minutes to receive my order. I noticed that there was a little bit of employees one person cooking, one person packing and a tall bald man. The bald man had a bad attitude and was disrespectful because he was yelling at the workers which is uncalled for.There should be more workers available in order to distribute the orders quicker especially when there are a lot of customers. Also when I got home and opened the bag, there wasn't any sauce for my tenders.

Respond

Church's Chickenlack of items in the bag

On 1/20/16 I went around noon on my work break and bought a 3 piece meal with mash potatoes and French fries to go. As soon as I got to the parking lot of my work place I opened the bag to begin eating and I noticed that there was no ketchup packets, no napkins, and no spoon for my mash potatoes. I wasn't able to eat all my mash potatoes. This was disappointing because they did not provide good service to me, and I might not come back.

Church's Chickenfood service

Yesterday around 6:00 I purchased a 14 piece combo to go. As soon as I got out of my car the bag ripped and my food fell on the ground, luckily nothing happened to my food. I do not understand why they put a lot of food in a small bag. It was not a Church's Chicken bag, it was one of those food market bags that say thank you. They should be using bigger and stronger bags to pack food I was disappointed because my food almost got ruined.

Church's Chickenfood service

On Saturday around 3:00 I went to buy a family meal. There was a long line and I noticed that there was only 3 employees the cooker, a worker who was preparing the orders and a cashier. I saw that the cashier had to leave the customers to cook the foods such as the fries, and the biscuits and she would continue taking orders again. This is unsanitary because she shouldn't be touching the food after taking the orders.

Church's Chickenrestaurant cleanness

I went to go eat with my friend around 2:00 yesterday. After eating my friend went to the restroom and he told me to see what was in the restroom. As soon as I went in I saw a roach walking around. I left the bathroom disgusted. This is the first and last time I will be eating here. If there are roaches rooming around there are probably some in the kitchen that will eventually get to the food.

Church's Chickenunfair treatment

On Thursday I went to Church's around 12:30 to purchase a meal with two pieces of chicken and mash potatoes. I was disappointed to see that there were only 2 ladies working only, and a tall bald man was yelling at them and he was telling them to hurry up. There was also a lot of people and there was not enough workers. The bald guy shouldn't have yelled at them, it is against the law to disrespect workers.

Church's Chickenfood service

The past sunday I went around 2:00 pm to buy 9 pieces of chicken. After ordering I went to the restroom and I heard my number being called, and I would hear her calling my number in a rude tone. At first I did not hear her number because I was using the restroom. After I left I told her that my order was ready and she told me to pick my order up at the window. I went to the window and an order was there, I asked her if it was mine and she just ignored me and walked away. I could not tell who it was because she was not wearing a hat and a name tag it was a short- fat lady who was rude to me and the other customers.

Church's Chickennot wearing a hat

Yesterday around 7.00 pm the cashier was helpful and recommended me the family meal the service was fast but as soon as I went home and I started eating with my family in one chicken leg there was a hair inside the leg. It was disgusting for me. I did not go back and return the food because I live far. When I went to buy my food I saw that the cooker was not wearing a hat. It is unsanitary for the cooker to not wear a hat.

Church's Chickenunnecessary behavior

Yesterday around 2:00 pm I went with the family to go eat and I saw a two problems. As I was eating with my family, I saw that a tall bald guy was mistreating an employee. He was yelling at her and was attempting to intimidate her which was uncalled for. Also I saw a little 7 or 8 year old kid was serving the drinks for the orders and the tall bald guy was not nice towards him. A child should not be working and the employee should not be mistreated it is against the law.

Church's Chickenservice

I went yesterday at 7:30, and after I ordered the employees were talking and laughing a lot and they were not taking their job serious. I took a long time to receive my order it has happened to me the last time I went and I believe the manager should encourage the workers to provide better service to the customers. I have also seen the other customers wait a long time for there orders.

Church's Chickenfood and service

On Saturday around 6:30 pm I went to purchase a 20 piece family combo and I took more than 20 minutes to receive my food. Sometimes I go and the service is bad but this time the service was terrible. The ladies were laughing and chatting and took too long to give people their food. I also noticed that the ladies were unsanitary they were not wearing their hats. And also ordered 12 biscuits in total and they came in a small paper bag and when I got home and opened them the biscuits were smashed and greasy. I will not come here anymore because I have had bad experiences before.