Menu
CB Mobile and Cell Phones Total Wireless 1379 N Citrus Ave, Covina, CA, 91722, US
Total Wireless company logo
Total Wireless
reviews & complaints
Total Wireless company logo

Total Wireless

1379 N Citrus Ave, Covina, CA, 91722, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
D
10:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Total Wireless - Store manager, 1379 N. Citrus, Covina, CA 91722

November 3, 2023 1:00pm. I went to the Covina store today with a friend so we could pay our bills. The manager, Michelle Marti, started to overcharge my friend $20.00. He has a $30.00/ month plan and paid $30.00 last month. NOTE: In August 2023, when he signed up, they gave him the $50.00 plan in error. He did not catch it until September and that store manager, Randy, charged him $30.00 for September 2023. My friend was never given a $20.00 credit for the overcharge in August). The manager, Michelle Marti told my friend and I that we could not leave the store until we paid her $50.00 because she already processed the $50.00 payment. She said, "I will call the police and have you arrested for stealing". We were not able to leave your store until we paid the $50.00! My friend paid the $50.00 even though Michelle pulled up last month's payment history and she saw the $30.00 payment for September 2023. Then she started badmouthing the previous manager, Randy. She continued her ranting. I paid my bill and my friend and I left your store. My friend's phone number is [protected]. My phone number is [protected]. Before we left the store Michelle told my friend she would apply the $20.00 overpayment from today towards December 2023 and he will not have to pay again until January 2024. (It sounded like Michelle gave my friend a $10.00 credit towards December) This was a horrible, horrendous experience for us, two senior citizens. My friend called Total By Verizon today and filed a complaint. I also called [protected] and "tried" to file a complaint, I spoke to Mae. As soon as I spoke the manager's name my call ended. I tried to call back two more times but my calls ended before I spoke to anyone.

Desired outcome: I want someone to contact me regarding this unacceptable experience. I want an apology from Total By Verizon for both my friend and I. And I would like a response in a timely manner

Read full review of Total Wireless