ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

LabcorpSample drop off for Louise Hakkenberg (05/29/1943)

My wife went to Lab Corp for blood test and a stool evaluation. She came home with a bunch of vials and/or bottles and instruction about the feces samples needed. All instructions were followed and her identification papers were inside the bag! I, her husband, went to Lab Corp this afternoon to drop of the specimens. The lady behind the counter would not accept the simple drop off. I had to check in with my driver's license. There was no "Drop off" choice on the list of options. Finally she permitted me to approach her station. She proceeded to ask me for my wife's insurance card which of course I did not have with me. She refused to accept the bag. So I had to turn around and head for home. What a pathetic service. Never again to Lab Corp if another service provider is available, mark my words!

Comment Guidelines