Government Vacation Rewards

Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 3:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Government Vacation RewardsFlights

Why do I have to pay $25.00 to use my points? Also I was booked a round trip from San Antonio to Charleston, SC. The representative took so long to book the flight that it increased by the time I "cashed in" my points. So the flight increased from S567.00 to $635.00. That's ridiculous! The booking process is broken. It takes an eternity to book a flight I think next time I will just use a travel agent. I never book a hotel through Government Rewards because its always higher than the actual room when you call the hotel directly... a lot higher. I'm done.

1 Response
    • Je
      Jerry Manan Houston Jul 13, 2021

This is happening to me as we speak.

Government Vacation RewardsI cannot even figure the site out because every time I go on there to look for something, it shows nothing

I signed up for this in May and was told by Lance that I could go anywhere for approximately $99-399 for a full week. Also that the membership cost was $1600. I put down $199 and pay $125 per month for 12 months but whenever I went to try to see about going on a vacation somewhere, the site tells me that they have nothing. I want to cancel this and if possible get a refund because I have not used it nor will I ever be able to. Another thing that concerns me is that we are in a pandemic and I don't know how long it is going to last and if I will ever be able to enjoy a vacation again.

RESOLVED

1 Response
      • So
        Social Customer Service Aug 21, 2020

Hello, we would more than happy to show you how to access our Greatgetaway deals. Can you please email us at [email protected] and include your member ID? Thank you!

Government Vacation RewardsPoints being returned

This has to be one of the worst vacation clubs to ever join!!! I had to cancel my trip due to not feeling safe traveling during a worldwide pandemic. I canceled my trip due to having underlining health conditions. I did it in a timely manner giving gvr more than enough time to restore my reward points, first off when I canceled my trip the guy had a serious attitude and was very rude, he also tried on several occasions to force me into rescheduling which I was unable to do based on the current status of the pandemic situation, anyway I canceled in march!!! To date, I am unable to speak to anyone regarding this matter, whenever I call i'm on the phone for long periods of time and the phone just hangs up.. Don't ever waste your money with this organization, clearly they don't care about members!! It's now june 10, 2020, and i'm still waiting to hear from someone. Very shady business practices.

Respond

Government Vacation Rewards — Cruise booking

I booked a cruise with this company in August of 2019 for sailing in March of 2020. I booked and placed the...