ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

AutoZoneThe way I am treated when I go to Autozone.

Every time I go in to Autozone, There's seam to be a problem with one of your employees, I do not know here name but she is a gray shirt. Light skin lady she works at Autozone on 300 n third ST Gadsden AL 35901. She has like the worse attitude, I hate to even go to that Autozone, because of Her. Also it does not do any good to go to her boss because he has the same attitude, not just me, I know other people that hate going there to. The boss name is Shaun, he too has a bad attitude. That one of the reason why they can not keep anybody there at that location. But my family and I will go else where.

Comment Guidelines