US Funding Solutions — Money they charged me services I never revived.
Got a phone call on Monday November 12th regarding a grant said that they needed 3 or $4 to pay for the grant from my debit card gave them my debit card information they took $19.95 instead of the 3 or $4 they said they would, tried to call back call back number only to have it say it was an unavailable number and now I am $19.95 short in my account that only had $21.00, in it would like my money back as I am a disabled adult on a fixed income. And did not get anything for my money. Yes this was a scam.
Marsh M Santoro
More US Funding Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- US Funding Solutions L - Unauthorized transaction
- U S FUNDING SOLUTIONS - Charges
- United Funding Solutions - Corporate credit scam
- US Funding Solutions - 10,000 grant
- US Funding Solutions - Grant money
- US Funding Solutions - Unauthorized charges to credit card
- US Funding Solutions - Unauthorized charges to my bank
- US Funding Solutions - us funding solution
- US Funding Solutions - My grant money
- US Funding Solutions - Unauthorized debit, false representation