Menu

R
Author of the complaint
9:39 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I rarely go into Urban Outfitters, but about a year ago I decided to with my boyfriend because whenever we do go in there we love looking at the hilarious books they have. I decided to venture away and take a look at the graphic tees they have. This was about 6 p.m. on a weekday and I guess they close around 9 p.m.? I should mention too that I have worked in retail since I was 16 (I'm 24 now) and have recently been promoted to a store manager so I do sympathize greatly whereever I go with retail employees/staff and am pretty gracious, even when I'm not customer serviced. I walked over to a table of graphic tees and wanted to see what ONE of them was so I unfolded it and held it up. Suddenly I noticed one of the female employees was eyeing me about a couple feet away (never greeted me, never customer serviced me, etc.) and said extremely loudly to another female co-worker "great it looks like were gonna be staying here all night since I JUST REFOLDED THAT TABLE." No laughing, no joking, dead serious as she said it. I could not believe she actually had the audacity to verbally say that while I, a paying customer, was around. I never EVER have complained in a store to a manager but this was a huge exception. I asked for the store manager at the sales counter and told him exactly what happened and all he did was just apologize. I doubt he even talked to her about it. Since then, I have not returned and will NEVER return to that store.

Helpful? 0 0

More Urban Outfitters complaints & reviews

Urban Outfitters - cancellation of a backorder item
Urban Outfitters - falsely accused of shoplifting, ignoring a customer complaint, and hostility over the phone
Urban Outfitters - double hold on checking account