United Dairy Farmersrude employee

B

At 7:220 pm on 10/11/2008 I was at your store and ordered the 5 oz. frozen yogurt in a cup which was on sale for $1.49. When I went to the register the girl informed me it was $2.29. I told her I had pointed to the sign and asked for the $1.49 size. She said the guy who made it had given me too much and proceeded to sit it on the back counter and make me another one (which she made a show of weighing twice!) so I wouldn't get a fraction of an ounce too much. She was very condescending and rude in her behavior. I informed her that she was being very wasteful and had lost a long time customer, because believe me I will never shop at this store again. I would like to see her reprimanded and an apology from the company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices