The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved United Auto Credit — False Reporting to Credit Bureau
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Afew years ago I too had a horrible experience with United Auto Credit and it is still haunting me. In Dec. '06 the day after the payment was due they sent the repo man to my job and took my vehicle out of the parking lot. As I lived 35 miles from work this caused me quite a hardship. Two days later I got the vehicle back but they required almost a triple payment and a huge towing and storage fee. When my husband and I went to the repo man's lot to get the vehicle he was rude and sarcastic and he demanded another $165. in cash. He and my husband got into it and then he wasn't going to let us have the vehicle at all. We finally got out of there and 4 mths. later the vehicle was in a total loss accident. My insurance company paid it off and I moved out of that state. When I tried to buy another vehicle my credit shows a balance of $250 with you guessed it-United auto credit. Also they have repo listed Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, May and every month after that. When I called them they said my account was paid. When I told them what was on my credit they said it wasn't their problem. Two years later and I still can't get a car loan because of those ###!!! They are the worst. If they were the only ones to offer me a loan I would turn it down. Don't use them.
More United Auto Credit Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell!
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation - put fails info on Credit REPORT
- United Auto Credit Corp - Unscruptuously Lending Practices
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending