Uniplacescan't move to, the booked flat want to have a refund

My name is Valeriia. The thing is that I booked an apartment in uniplaces, paid for the flat and the service but I couldn't get in touch with the landlord. Yesterday, finally, I managed to call him and he said that this flat is already booked by another person who gave more money in cash. Now, I'm without money, without flat, tired and upset. Uniplaces doesn't want to help me, the person with whom I talked, said that he couldn't help me and he didn't know the person who could at least try to help. Nobody calls me from the customer support.

• Uniplaces Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2019

Hello Valeriia,

Unfortunately we couldn’t find any booking related to your review.

If you haven't already, please contact us by sending us a request to [protected]@uniplaces.com - we’ll be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
    Your Customer Support Team

• Updated by Valeriia, Oct 01, 2019

The id of my booking is ID 621935

• Uniplaces Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2019

Hello Valeriia,

Thank you for your kind reply.

Using the booking ID you provided us with, we tracked the case you presented to us and are glad to see it has been resolved.

We completely understand this was a frustrating situation for you. Unfortunately it can sometimes happen that an accommodation is not available at last minute - that is also the motive why we offer our full assistance in these situations.

We confirmed you have received a full refund of the payment you made, and the proof of refund has also been sent to you via our private communication.

We remain at your entire disposal should you need our help with any other matter.

Best regards,