Union Telecom Usa — unsolicited phone calls
I got a sales call from a telemarketer for Union Telecom New York City, saying he was offering 2.5c/min on phone calls to India. He sounded of Indian origin as well. His call was at approx. 7.45 on Sunday morning and he woke up my family, especially our baby, who started crying immediately. The baby had already kept us up for most of the night.
I told this telemarketer that I never wanted him to call again, that I was not interested in his product or ever hearing from him again, and that he should take my number off his calling list. He proceeded to once gain tell me about the benefits of his company's product, and at this point I got angry and yelled at him and then cut off the phone. He then calls me back to heckle at me, make fun of me and tells me he'll call back again. Unfortunately, his number was blocked on CallerID.
More Union Telecom Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Service - connection fee + wrong billing!
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - fraud
- Union Telecom - refund money
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services
- UnionTelecomUSA.com - Unnecessary bill
- Union Telecom Canada - not refunded the deposit money as they assured when I registered for long distance call
- Union Telecom - charge for calls I never made
- Union Telecom - repeated calling - despite being informed that I am on do not call list
- Union Telecom - these guys seem to be operating a big fraud
- Union Telecom - fail to return of security deposit