Union Telecom Service — connection fee + wrong billing!
A telemarketing person called me stating that India calling is available at 4 cents a minute. I signed up for that. After a month I got a bill showing connection fee of 39 cents for each call. I called them and the customer service person stated that they have 2 plans: one without connection fee which is 7 cents and other with connection fee + 4 cents. After lot arguing he agreed to give a refund of $10 in next months bill. I got 2nd months bill, which showed 12 cents per minute and hefty tax of 30 %. I called them again. They were talking rubbish and I didn't waste more time with them.
Don't sign up with them.
More Union Telecom Service Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Usa - unsolicited phone calls
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - fraud
- Union Telecom - refund money
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services
- UnionTelecomUSA.com - Unnecessary bill
- Union Telecom Canada - not refunded the deposit money as they assured when I registered for long distance call
- Union Telecom - charge for calls I never made
- Union Telecom - repeated calling - despite being informed that I am on do not call list
- Union Telecom - these guys seem to be operating a big fraud
- Union Telecom - fail to return of security deposit