UnderArmouryou stole my invention product

J Dec 02, 2018

Hello my name is James Percell I am the creator of the ultimate Health bodysuit I created this suits many years ago and have submitted too many people to try to get a licensing deal including your company. I now realize that your we store energy suit is a replica of my health bodysuit. I submit it to your submit site in 2008 my concept at that time I was listening to a famous inventor that did not patent his ideas to get a licensing deal so I pitch my idea to many from Nike Adidas and even Fitbit because of the watch app on my suit. At that time it was wiring to cause the suit to operate the functions to the app on the watch of the suits then as I shopped around manufacturers companies advise me that even though I have incredible futuristic idea that it cost great deals of money to manufacture in past Health Board making sure the wiring does not electrocute anyone. I've upgraded the suit since then and I submit it again in 2018 because I made it solar operated. A friend of mine and a couple of friends in fact that know that I created this suits let me know that Under Armour has stolen your suits that you submitted to them back in 2008 they made their own version but basically it is the same concept. And now in 2018 I see a post on the internet that underarmer is now coming out with a gadget wiring to clothing once again this is my concept and product I do not have paper trail and pattern on this product. I'm writing this to let you know that I will go to the media being that I am a viral person I will not lie about that all you need to do is type in my name James Percell and you'll see my story I'm sure Under Armour would not want bad publicity of stealing a little persons vision compassion of creating invention and wanting so much to have underarmer license and back my concept of a health product of clothing that would help Mini people heal all over the world a great humanitarian invention futuristic Elite suits I've created if this suit was to hit the market it would make billions. Even though money it wasn't my concern when I created it it was to help Humanity. 90 would be great publicity Under Armour was to partner up with my invention a great humanitarian story for Under Armour and Under Armor and its competitors such as Nike within finally be under the arm of underarmer because there would be not only an incredible suit on the market it'll be an incredible story behind it of helping and Underdog all right. I will say I do have a lawyer that is waiting to file a lawsuit and complaint but I'm not sure if I to go that route because I am a great fan of underarmer I don't want to be an enemy. So if you would like to do business and become partners with underarmer backing an incredible suit for mankind please contact me at [protected]