Ultra Fast Keto Boostcomplaint

S Nov 20, 2019 Review updated:

I like many other on this site ordered only 1 bottle but when I received my confirmation email it showed I was charged for 3 bottles plus 2 free bottles for just under $200. I called immediately (within 5 minutes of email) and they said the same to me... That I have to wait for the order to arrive to then send back and pay for a restocking fee.

This is a total scam. It is terrible that companies are taking advantage of overweight people in their weakest moments and take their money and not stand up to their products. If they did stand up to their products their would be no reason to give people the run-around while trying something.

I hope there is a lawsuit against this company and we can bury them... Absolutely terrible!!!

• Ki
    Kim Gaskins Nov 23, 2019

What number did you call? I received 5 bottles as well but I only ordered 1 and the billed me for 198 and change. The package arrived with no customer service contact information. When I looked up the address, it was a post office. I called the post master and they suggested filing a dispute with the card company. So far, no luck with getting my money back.