UCSI Universitysubject as311 (investment portfolio management)

F Jan 15, 2019

I am a student taking Actuarial Science and Finance (intake May 2015).
This semester(Jan 2019) should be my last year and last semester, but due to the reason of the subject AS311 is not offered in Jan 2019 semester, I cannot complete my course in Jan 2019. I plan according to the study plan provided by my Head Deparment, but now due to the subject not offered reason, I cannot complete my course and even cannot join the Convocation 2019.
I hope that UCSI University can open and offer the subject AS311 in Jan 2019 as soon as possible because there are many students are affected by this reason.
Thank you.