UcbPoor Labor and fraud

First off I would like to start by saying for you to say I didn't give a F about my job was so far left. I will defend myself and inform you that I had a miscarriage due to the long hours and stress brought on by DIBectkton of which he informed me to sue you and company for. But because I loved my job I chose not to go that route! So before you say I don't care stop listening to the crap that comes out of your directors mouths..

Now where should I begin... As far as the verification of checks and NSF's per DIBeckton Jean Alexis and a few others were told that if we could not get a hold of the bank we could verify in other ways (if you view some of Jeans work you will see we were on the same page per DIBeckton) so the following were implemented by him:

1. call the bank if unable to verify then;
2. call the debtor if unable to contact the debtor
3. verify off history unless sif then push it through.

So I followed his direct instructions he also informed me personally that at the end of the month we did not need to verify checks since we have a low NSF rate and I was pulling too many checks and we needed to hit goal!! So I didn't then I got written up for it.. Now as far as the NSF's in which CPDunham states I did not follow instruction we I did I followed the instruction given to me by DIBeckton which was if a debtor had Two NSF's they must then send in payment certified. And I had previously informed DIBeckton that the debtor had told me to re-run the check because the time he called in (the debtor) the check had already ran. Check the recording!! So I followed instruction and did DIBecktons Job as instructed!

I have many emails from him stating to the team I was in charge in his absence (many emails)!! So for him to say or you of anyone for that matter to say I didnt care oh but I did so much I argued with DIBeckton for a while after JJAlexis termination that I need to focus on my department (H) since per him we were long time in jeopardy of losing it! But I continued to do his job for him!

Now The UTL's that was an instruction from DIBeckton in which I mentioned to another Supervisor that I am becoming uncomfortable doing this due to the fact it is going to bite us in the butt.. Going from third to number 1 for example!! Then I found alot of them on actual collectors desks not just on H50. This was due to the fact that not only did DIBeckton give me his passwords (trinidad2 then 3 each time the number changed ) he also had given it to collectors so It became harder to keep up with who is doing what because they didn't have to wait for me to verify they could do so on their own. So the NSF rate would go up but I would try to remove those checks I could not verify but per DIBeckton I was as I stated removing to many. And our goal was to keep the project.

So with doing DIBecktons job and the other supervisors because they didnt know or couldnt be found I lost control of my teams.. Starting with Y when I was along side RCProphete. I was dealing with my peer and DIBeckton informing us every other month he would be leaving ither in November due to his spouse being a diplomat and he didnt need this job or he was leaving in April of 2010 then it was he was leaving in June of 2010 then it was again at the end of the year.. So When I became pregnant I had to get a note from my doctor because DIBeckton was unwilling to work out a schedule with me and my concern was I would miscarry again. DIBeckton said on many occasions I dont have F"n time for this [censored].
So after two weeks had gone by I finally brought in a doctors note that I could only work an eight hour shift! But I still herd a lot of harrassing comments in which I went through with DIBeckton for a couple of months and of course I could have sued but I didnt because I cared about my job. And I appreciate the fact that I learned a lot of right things from WAKing. Then he informed the supervisor team he was in charge of the L, LC and PR departments but had me doing a lot of the work so again we went back and forth because I was as I said unable to focus on the H team!

He was also aware of the attendance issue through emails and I was told not to act on them unless he stated otherwise. Now all of a sudden because H is on the chopping block he wants everyone written up on finals and pay deductions. Alot of the issues DIBeckton was fully aware and totally disregarded them.

Sanju I cared about my job I even excepted the disrespect from you and others but I worked my but off as a Manager in training for a Directors job because lord knows DIBeckton was not doing it. So when I was demoted I was told as I was leaving per you, as I have herd so much you have had to say negative about me including CPDunham from DIBeckton, that is she leaving and dont give her anything. Well you have trained me to be an outstanding competitor in this business and I appreciate that! So since DIBeckton wants to blame me for everything where collectors are concerned and you I will inform you he along with others are planning a class action law suite his last words as he helped me to my vehicle that friday night, however DIBeckton is such a liar (google him) as he states he will not be with the company after May of which I feel is another lie I thought you should know! Besides the fact that he kept drama between the supervisors to keep us divided.

So your trust is in the wrong person and Sanju I never lie!! I wonder how Citi would feel if they new the tricks that UCB showed me in how to pad numbers to look as though we are hitting and continue to keep it going with UTL' s and keeping the NSF rate at level or let it go every so often to try to catch up? I think of this every time your company gives me a bad reference, which is illegal. Also the ones you call your favorites for what ever reason who are not contributing and do what they want, talk really bad about you and the company! Maybe you should re-think your alliances.

Maybe they should know... since I can easily prove it!! Don't pay these people!!