UAE Exchange Centrereceived very poor exchange rate from uae

C Jun 30, 2019

Dear UAE exchange team,

i am not happy with the euro to OMR conversion rate on 23.06.2019, at darsait lulu exchange since i converted 6650 Euros and recieved only 2860 OMR.( attached invoice) Reference Txn group no 00052440B4160E21- nawaf juma .

I called lulu exchange for euro to omr conversion for exchanging 6650 euros they are giving 2870OMR, travelx is giving 2777.8 while uae exchange is giving most low 2847 OMR more than 30 riyal difference so it is clear why UAE exchange are giving poor rate to customers?

I need uae to compensate my loss on 22 June I should get more than 2900, I got only 2859.5 omr.

This is very bad please don't do this to loyal customers, I made mistake choosing uae exchange in Oman, Bahrain was good.

Please find a solution give me difference amount minimum 30 riyals as on 22.6.19 or else I conclude U have cheated me and recommend others not to use UAE exchanges service.

I hope UAE exchange is reputed company and sort out this ASAP, if it cares for its customers will atl east reply to me, till now no one has reSponded.

Regards