Tuff Shed / sundance series tr800

I had my Tuff Shed TR 800 Series installed May 23, 2019. I had initially purchased a TR 700 series, but changed over to the more expensive TR 800 Series due to the higher roof line and truss structure. The TR 800 Series model at our local Home Depot also had a secondary storage area built in it that this series allowed. We found out while they were building it that due to the size of the building we had that a different truss structure had to be built. Why would I pay additional money for the next series up only to get less space!! I have asked for reimbursement for the difference between the two series that I would not have paid extra for had I been informed of this minor detail in struss variances due to size ($615). My local Tuff Shed office has failed to respond to my three requests for reimbursement. Also the local Tuff Shed told the contractors building my shed to install the wrong soffits even though they knew they didn't fit and then tried to fill the 1-2" gaps with caulking! They are send a crew over for the third time to replace them like they should have done in the first place! My joists are wood rather that steel as the pamphlet reflects should be in place for my model. I was told this was done due to the size of the structure, but this is not told to you until after you purchase it. Feel like a bait and switch technique was used all the way around. My experience with Tuff Shed has been a nightmare!!

Fl