True Valueused car from true value

S Jul 11, 2019

I'm Santosh Bypureddy from Visakhapatnam. I brought a used vento car from Visakhapatnam true value in the year of 2016, july 17. As the first car we brought to our family, we suggested people of truevalue to check the car .they said it was damn good no need to spend one rupee also..then we said that we'll take the car to vizag volkswagen seevice and check the car .then the true value people brushed our minds not to go to volkswagen service centre they will charge more to check the vehicle..so we trusted people of truevalue and we obeyed and took the car.. at the time of delivery one of the agent from true value advised us to hve fr Service outside where he knws! Again we trusted him and said okay! They jst took the car from truevalue to mechanic shed directly and charged us 7500₹ again.. we trusted these people and took the car happily! And now aftr months passed we got to knw kms changed from 152000 to 82000 .. and suspension parts gone and we changed its 36000 and coolent take damaged we changed for 28000 .injectors gone 1 lakh rupees.. now aftr months angain EGR gone..55000.. and the volkswagen service people said us that the car was tooo damaged before u brought and to sell they've managed and sold to us..its totally froaud .. we borught car at 375000₹ but till now these 2 and hlf yrs we kept some 5 to 6 lakhs .. but then also vehicle is getting troubled again! We trusted you true value people and you did this! This is very bad from maruthi suzuki true value part! After some months when i called to truevalue person he is talkng to me very rude! This is what a tactice true value do! If some one dont appolozise us .. we would file a complaint towards true value! And share out issue to many poeple and will say them to spread this.. I'm talkng with full of sadness here! I hope i will get a call from maruthi people seeing my mail and solve my issue..

B.sai santosh