Trivitron HealthcareEmployment Scam

I

I responded to a craigslist job ad for Data Administrative Clerk, i provided resume as stated. After a few days, I received craigslist email reply that i was selected for interview but to set up acct on Gmail and post in the Hangouts Group look for "hrmagraciano c gmail.com" send an instant message to start the interview. In the beginning of interview Mr. Graciano gave info about the company Trivitron Healthcare, based in India, expanding to Asia, Africa and USA. New office in Chicago next office in San Antonio opening in Aug 2016. I would work from home till office is ready. After 3 short questions I was hired. I needed to provided my bank name for payroll purposes (not bank info just name). I also had to confirm my personal info (name, address, phone#, email). I told him he has that info from my resume. He said I would receive an email with Employment Letter that I would need to sign and fax back within 24 hrs. I was going to have to purchase equipment to connect to computer so that I can work from home. I did receive an email with the offer letter and a phone call from a Illinois area code and the voice was computer generated. I stopped all communication.

RESOLVED

• Trivitron Healthcare's response · May 30, 2016

Dear Ivest,

Greetings from Trivitron Healthcare. This is to inform that, we never conducted such interviews nor gave any offer letters to anyone in that fashion. Kindly go through our Legal Disclaimer at http://www.trivitron.com/careers.htm. Beware of imposters!

Best,