TravianCustomer Service

Both myself and my boyfriend have been disgusted and sicked by the way we were handled when talking to a MultiHunter about getting our accounts unbanned. I was then told to speak to a Community Manager, who didn't listen to our views at all, and at one point said we were 'wasting their time'. In all honest, I am never going to play that game again because of the way they treated us, talking to us as if we were children, and belittling us and making us feel embarrassed. I recommend everyone to steer well clear of this game, because they won't care about your views, they only care about what they want!

• Re
    Regor Snitram Oct 02, 2017

I am surprised there are not many more complaints on this blogsite about these crooks who run Travian

They are certainly the worst experience I have ever had on the internet - after only a matter of months when you have the illusion that all is well you suddenly get attacked, out of the blue, by Travian support staff who hurl the most amazing false accusations against you about alleged cheating and then it is impossible to reason with them until, within days, they ban and shut down your account - no refunds.

over the past 3 years every person I started playing this game with has gradually left after the same or similar experiences

Avoid these crooks like the social lepers they are - STAY AWAY!!

Terrible Experience!!

• Re
    Regor Snitram Oct 03, 2017

This site is hands down the worst scam site I have come across in over 20 years of internet use.

Somebody needs to sue the hell out of them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices