Trafford Publishing CompanyFraud case

C

I received a charge on my credit card which is linked to my checking acct. I noticed this $295.00 charge on my bank statement. It was a charge that I had not approved. I went to my bank to file a fraud case. Turned out that it was Trafford Publishing Company subscription renewal that I had no idea of.

• Ho
    HoeZee Evering Mar 05, 2021

I have published with trafford as well and received a royalty check for only a little over ten bucks., and thats with a 95% approval rating and still being sold throughout various sites on the net &several libraries throughout the country and abroad .
    I believe it's time for a class action suit !

HoeZee.