Trading EconomicsDon't buy their products. Tricky automatic payment procedure

I have to say Trading Economics is a good database. Their data are well collected and presented. But they charge for very high fee and they are tricky. As you can see in PIC 3 you can see the terms. But once you paid and keep yourself remembered when logging in you will no longer see the terms (see pic 2). I believe they do this on purpose. So you will not be noticed anymore to cancel it. This is how my extra US$ 399 is paid. Really big amount! I wrote an email to say sorry that I forgot to cancel my 1-week trail but they refuse to pay me back. This is a kind of robbery!
I don't know how to get my money back. I don't count on their help. I just want to tell everybody my experience to make myself the last one to make such kind of mistake to believe in such an evil website. To those who want to collect macro data, you can go to world bank for help. Not necessarily buy Trading Economics.

_angrycustomer_ Mar 19, 2018

This site is a scam. If you forgot to cancel the trial (which is $50 itself), you will be charged the monthly fee ASAP, and you won't get a penny back. If you reach out, you will be pointed out to some nonsense terms that are intentionally designed to rip people off. Just STAY AWAY from this scam especially you are a student without income. The data is not worth it at all

Comments

MariaV009 Oct 22, 2018

I subscribed for a "free" trial version. Within minutes some amount was deducted from my connected account. the trial version was supposed to be free.