Toyota Motor Corporation — scheduled service
I had a an appointment for 10 am on a Monday . I waited 25 minutes just to speak to a service rep. they brought my car to the back so I thought but after waiting an hour and a half. I walked to the back and my car was parked and no one had even looked at it. I asked for my keys because I had to leave and the rep told me to give him a minute and after 5 minutes I see him take another customer. I then asked someone else for my keys and I finally got my keys. I wasted 2.5 hours at this dealer, my car never got looked at. Worst service I've had in a while. This was my first time here and it will surely be my last.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.