Resolved Tommy Hilfigerbad service

F Review updated:

Email sent to Tommy Hilfiger:

:First of all, sorry my english.

I was in your store on Prime on february 12nd with my family and friends. One of my friend saw a wall with a lot of bags and 2 signs of:
50% off. My friend asked one of yours saleswoman which bags are on sale with 50% and she told him that all bags on that wall.
My friend got one bag and I got two more.
We both more stuffs and he gone first to the checkout (cashier) and I gone after him. When he realized that the priced was
not with the 50% he asked why, the cashier could not solve the problem and the manager was called. His explained that it was a mistake but gave him the discount.
When I got to the cashier to buy my purchase (just 1 or 2 minutes later) the same problem happened, but at this time the manager told me that could not
give me the discount. I told him all the history above and he told me the same.
I went to the Prime Guest Service and I talked to Marilyn S. Mercado (guest service manager) and she gave me reason and called
your manager (Tommy`s manager). She discussed with your manager and then explained to me what I could do. Actualy I will
do whatever need to solve this problem.
I went back to the store to get the name of the persons involved in this bad history and, for my surprise, your manager
did not allow me to got the casier`s name. So your manager is HUGUES LOUIS, your saleswomen who told my friend about all
bags on wall was on sale is ANA and the cashier`s name I do not know because your manager did not allow me in a very debauched and
arrogant way, actualy he is very rude to occupy such a posicion on such store.

So, I am really upset with your saleswomen for the information and much more with your "manager" for beeing debauched, arrogant and to not solved my issue. It was
not my mistake. I hope my discontent stop just with these 2 persons, not with all of you, Tommy Hilfiger.

Fernando Junior."

• Ay
    Ayesh.A Apr 01, 2016

I loved the store, and loved shopping there. But I was highly disappointed when I went shopping today. I bought a pair of jeans for my little baby but didn't have the time to try it on. When I got home I realized it was the wrong size, and a couple weeks later went to exchange it for a bigger size. The lady at the customer service told me that I didn't have the right tag even when it was still attached on to the jeans and I had the receipt. She denied to exchange it unless I had the "original tag". I was extremely confused but nonetheless frustrated that she wouldn't change it even when the tag was attached to the pair of jeans and I had the receipt. She was being extremely rude about it as well. After this experience I am never going to shop at Tommy Hilfiger and never recommend it to anyone else.

Manish1973 Apr 21, 2019

I have purchased Bag Pack in Jan19 frm Amazon but in 3 months time the stiching is come out frm different places...under warranty want to return ASAP. Very disappointed.
    You can mail me the process of return on [email protected]
    Mob +919351111433

Shweta Iyer Jul 13, 2019

I bought a navy blue coloured T-shirt online from Myntra which got faded in first wash itself though given it for Drycleaning.This was our first purchase from Tommy hilfiger and not happy to see the result. Requesting you to please exchange the t-shirt.

shivjeet kaur Jul 18, 2019

Trying to order a polo shirt and a watch (men's collection) but the website is not showing delivery to new zealand.
    What if the customer resides in new zealand?
    How can the customers will order that thing, please open up your portal for new zealand as you have done that for canada and US.

Reply awaited!

• Va
    Varkey rosh Oct 15, 2019

Hai i am varkey rosh i had bought a Tommy Hilfiger bag through Amazon under one year warranty on June 2019 but it's inside get thrown out within 3 months of normal use. I need your service and to claim the warranty.
    Hope you will help me
    Varkey.

• Va
    Vanessa Azevedo Oct 16, 2019

I bought a long pants last month. Yesterday my long pants ripped at the side. I don't understand the reason because it is new. I would like to change this product for another one that have a good quality.

Shefali Shokeen Oct 26, 2019

I bought this wallet a month ago and now the condition is really bad. The product is of very bad quality that it's tearing for all the sides, despite the fact that I take full care of it.

• Su
    Sulabh jain Nov 03, 2019

I recently purchase wallet from online platform with 6 month warranty but with one month of uses wallet got spotty small holes and also smell of wallet material is also unbearable.
    Coustumar - Sulabh jain
    Contact Number-9098304356
    Purchase from-Amazon
    Date of purchase-2 Sep 2019
    Order/Invoice-405-8547293-7637135

• Da
    DaniFlorida Nov 30, 2019

I visit this store this morning.Two women working there .They were talking behind my back, also no help in fitting room I needed to go each time to help my self.
    I felt not welcome there
    Please do something about this !

• Dh
    Dhillon GS Jan 12, 2020

Very poor quality of woolen sweater. I bought it from Kapsons Bathinda, Punjab. Please change my sweater.