ToeToeShoes.comtoetoeshoes.com fake shoes

P

My father ordered 2 of the $85 Nike Jordan shoes recently, 1 for him and 1 for my brother..., the shoes were absolutely fake, this site, company should be reported to the authorities.

• 1m
    1mdm Nov 26, 2011

i dont have to say much, its been said. I ordered the OG JORDAN 6 with ""nike air on back", they sent different style, and paint on shoe was messed up, PAID $90, they offered $10 disscount on aonther order?? haah

• Lo
    lolo717 Mar 23, 2011

I ordered a pair of rare J0rdans for my boyfriend. They never arrived, and when I emailed them they said they were out of stock and to choose another pair. I told them I just wanted my money back. They did actually refund my money for me. I agree that this company is a scam and if I did get those Jordans they probably would've been fake, but I am thankful that they returned my money to me.

• Jd
    jdown23 Feb 25, 2011

I order sum jordans boots from them and were fake no leather at all I am to a ashamed to wear them smdh...

christina87675775 Jun 29, 2010

how can i get my money back if i live in toronto

christina87675775 Jun 29, 2010

how can i get my money back if i live in canada

• Na
    N. Attleboro, MA Mar 23, 2010

I purchased a pair of Nike air for my son over a week ago and have not received them, I am going to call my bank and have them give me my money back and tell them about this company...FRAUD

New England

• Ho
    homerun 4576 Dec 29, 2009

this is a scam. They send the wrong merchandise than charge your shipping back and forth again to correct their mistakes. They won't talk to you. Stay away. Buyer Beware

Sad Christmas Dec 29, 2009

My son ordered some jordan on this website $211 never got them and the tracking number is fake!!! Dont bother emailing this company you will never get a response. Totally fake! The sad part about this is that this was my son's christmas money that he spent. I really feel sorry for him not getting the shoes that he thought were a deal. What can we do about this company. Can we file a class action law suite.

• Ar
    Arjsmithy Nov 07, 2009

If ordered through pay pal you are safe, Pay pal guarantee purchase on buyer behave if you never recieved your shoes. I would report it to paypal they will refund your money back to you.

jonboy330 Aug 25, 2009

I ordered some Nike Shox from them for approximately $85 and they are absolutely knock offs. They look good at glance, but beyond that- not so much. I would love to report them if I could. They ship from China and must be making on a fortune. I will never order anything from China, ever again.

• Ri
    ridatan Jun 03, 2009

I ordered some pairs of shoes from toetoeshoes.com and the EMS had the address - shanghai yi-ping computer designs fabrication co. ltd from China. They messed up my order and offered me a partial refund of $20, after I spent over $600. The site policy states that they sell authentic shoes, but they were all boot leg versions of the real thing.

• Vi
    Vince Mar 20, 2009

A friend of mine bought a pair of shoes never got them. No phone contact.
    Be aware.

• Rr
    rryig Mar 09, 2009

wow, i just bought shoes from there

• La
    lalala Jan 14, 2009

FAKE shoes, even though they say they sell authentic products. Blatant false advertising!