Time LifeScam and lies

I ordered music from time life a while ago for my husbands birthday which we received on 3/9/09. Today in the mail I received another packet stating that they billed my account and if I don't like the music I can send it back.
I remember the recording going on and on about other offers[automated ordering service]i then hang up and left it there. Now time life is saying I did agree to this offer, which I did not. After hearing the 2nd and 3rd offer for over 10min, I had to end the call cause I wasn't sure how many more offers there would be, that I have to decline.
I told the guy that if I buy something from home furnitures and they had it in their fine print, they can just send a plasma TV or any other piece of furniture to me.

This has to stop. We have to have a say in whether we want to listen to more offers. I would like to see that the fine print on upcoming orders to disappear or be upfront.

Chelle chell Apr 28, 2018

I've seen the commercial and to me it doesn't make sense. Why pay for music that a person can easily download to anything they have in their possession. Hello, we are in the technology era so this advertising is a complete waste of airspace

• Ho
    Honest Citizen 1 Apr 22, 2010

Time Life is notorious for making an attractive offer for music or DVDs, only to hit you after you receive the initial order. I am totally fed up with Time Life since they just ignored my express instruction to terminate my account after finding out that they intended to send me additional music CDs on a monthly basis that I absolutely did not authorize. I found out today that my credit card was billed $30.98 additionally and when I called, the stooge on the phone explained to me that I could send it back and receive a refund. That's fine, except that it never should have happened in the first place. The stooge went on to tell me that the information about Time Life sending me additional CDs that I did not authorize was explained on the invoice I receieved with my original order. Well... that's a fine time to inform me --- AFTER I receieved the order!!!

Beware of Time Life and if you don't want to be bothered with nusance merchandise that you must return on a monthly basis, especially since Time Life simply ignores your pleas to cancel the account. What a rip-off. Time Life should be sued!!!