Inmate Calling Solutions complaints & reviews
Inmate Calling Solutions - denial of usage
I was denied communication access with my son because:
1. I gave the name on the credit card account (my husbands) instead of my own like I always do)and was told that I could not have two women's names on the account- his name being rune is female?
2. I was told I had to fax personal information-copies of both licenses, credit cards, and address. What guarantee do I have that this info is secure with this company, because they say so?
3. Since the address I gave them did not match the info they had I also had to fax my phone bill with the address on it as proof, I have a track phone. I was told I could not have two addresses. Well I do! I have my street address where I live and have a post office box where I get my mail, they would not tell me which address they needed for verication.
4.When my husband got on the phone to verify the information they recieved, they refused to talk to him at all.
5.Other than faxing the information they requested, our only other option was to drive 15 miles to western union.
6.I offered another credit card with my name on it and was refused and told that the account was flagged. I just don't know why I could not use another credit card with my name on it, it makes no sense to me at all.
I am disabled and my husband is retired (DUE TO A HEART CONDITION), our vehicle is not road worthy in snow and ice. Therefore we are not comfortable driving under those conditions.
My husband and I feel that we were treated very rudely, that the requests were unreasonable, and that the persons involved (I also talked to a supervisor) were unsympathtic, lacked compassion and understanding, and were hard-hearted about the whole thing.
Horrible and rude phone agents. Nobody ever has any real answers they just always tell you they'll set up an investigation that takes 24 to 72 hours, and the person doing the investigator will call you when the investigation is over. No investigator ever calls. I've had 3 investigations done now nobody has ever called me back. There was a block put on the...Read full review of Inmate Calling Solutions
We are here to help
- 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution
- Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts
- Honest and unbiased reviews
- Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free