Menu

T
Author of the complaint
4:19 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This complaint has to do with the Tim's location at 510 Admiral Dr. London, Ont. N5V 5H2 [protected]. 1/13/22 App. 3:30 pm. I placed my order and when I went to pay the bill with my debit card, a message came up that said invalid pin. I tried my card a second time and it went through. This is the FOURTH time that this has happened at this location, and the only time that I have attempted the card a second time. It has not happened at any other Timmy's locations that I have used my debit card at. I mentioned to the person at the window that I had called the store manager about this problem recently. A woman standing beside the employee piped up that she was the manager and there was nothing wrong with their machine. And then she blurted out, it's not us, it's you, go to your bank and get it fixed. Number one. I had used my debit card four times the same day previous to this debacle with no problem. Number two. I will not be talked to this way by anyone. As a customer, this person has a very [censored]ty attitude. I also phoned my online bank to see if there was potentially a problem with my debit card and they told me that they have had a number of complaint's about debit cards being refused at Tim's locations and that there was nothing wrong with my card as far as they could tell. As for me, even though this location is closest to me, I will never go there again because I'm not going to put up this the crappy non working debit machine or deal with an individual like this person. My debit card in over twenty years has only not worked four times, and they were all at this location, all in the last month or so. Thanking you in advance for dealing with this woman who seemingly sadly lacks in the social skill department.

More Tim Hortons complaints & reviews