Tiger Wheel & TyreBad products

L Mar 01, 2021

Hi,

Mail sent to TWT Germiston on 27 January

With no reply, pathetic!!!

Hi Andrew.

Hope you doing well.

I've visited you on monday 25 January.

Please see attached fotos of SP SPORT FM800 205/40R17 both front tyres I fitted at your place in October 2020, CN50DDGP, 3 months later.

*Not to mention the tyres I did prior that cracked photos also attached, look at the amount of tyre still left on them, they were HTRV something same size. Please check my history and that I'm doing tyres and wheel alignment and all when I fit tyres, I'm really not happy with the quality of tyres you are selling.

You said your going to talk to supplier or representative at Dunlop and come back to me. I'm still waiting.

Please would you come back to me on this matter.

Thanks.