Tiger Wheel Savannah Polokwaneextreme poor service for salesman rikus

V Nov 11, 2019

3 weeks ago ( 22nd October 2019) I stop there from Tzaneen to 4 fit tires. I was informed that they only have 2 Hankook 236x65x 17./ Rikus said no problem, he will order . In 2 weeks time, no word from . In the meantime, I have left various messages to phone me back, but absolutely no response. Last week I could get hold of Rikus, he said the order is on his way . He phoned me Friday afternoon 13h35 saying the tires have arrived. I said to travel from Tzaneen to be in time for business hours, will not work and that I will do Monday 11 November 2019(today). I was there at 08h00. Rikus not there, some course apparently . My car was pulled onto the lift, all wheels were already of and tires removed to fit the new Hankook 235x65x17. I ask a JP, working there to show me what the tires looks like, first he could not get it, when located, he showed me Yokohama tires that I did not order !! I am extremely upset. drove all the way there and I was [censored]ted !! My time, my cost just to be ...
I am working for Discovery and will ask Adrian Gore, CEO to ban that branch from the Partners list. Because of Discovery, TWT makes heaps of money Mahala. That must stop !!!
There are still only 2 Hankooks in the TWT Savannah Polokwane, I was lied at all the time, trying to sell [censored] to me that I did not order.

What if I did not ask to see the tires ?? Please explain