Menu
Home Fashion & Shopping TideBuy ordered items never gt delivered

TideBuy review: ordered items never gt delivered

S
Author of the complaint
9:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a 30$ package from tdebuy.com on august 8th 2014, and the customer service operator told me that it was confirmed on the same day and sent out on the 14th. I made a complaint and emailed them on the 18th stating it was not delivered. they responded saying wait a few more days. I was not given the proper tracking number and the tracking online was unavailable. I again complained to the customer service email and they again told me to wait a few more days. the days rolled by and august 25thi was emailed by the tidebuy service email and was told it was delivered, i recieved no package! i emailed them again askng for the proper tracking information and shipping address and ive gotten nothing. im utterly furious and i dont know if i can get a refund or sue or anthing im beyond angry and it was my first time using this website. never again will i use this website. Im ooking into some way to take legal action.

More TideBuy complaints & reviews

4 comments
L
Mar 20, 2018 5:35 am EDT

Please where my product?

L
Mar 20, 2018 5:32 am EDT

I ordered a jacket ändern it hasn't arrived. Ist's almost a month now

S
Sep 26, 2016 7:16 am EDT

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME ISSUE. literally identical situations. Idk what to do either, wrong tracking number still no info about delivery though I ordered a month ago

T
Sep 02, 2014 9:02 pm EDT

Dear my friend:
This is tidebuy.com and I'm so sorry to cause you such troubles in this shopping.But could you tell me your order NO. so that we can help you to solve all your problems.Believe us please and we will give you a satisfactory reply and solution.
Tidebuy reviews

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

83 complaints