Thrive Learning InstituteYou said I could have my money back!!!!!

F

My complaint with the BBB of Utah is still open and Im still awaiting a check in the mail for the amount of $1500 from the Thrive Learning Institute. Mr Bradshaw, head of customer relations, called me over a week ago, 11/10/08, and stated that he would give me my money back. And then nothing.
Mr Bradshaw, do not leave a comment here, pick up the phone and talk to me directly. Or better yet, put a check in the mail and this will be done. Per your enrollment with consumer advocacy and mediation with this consumer complaint site I would imagine that you would want to take care of this matter as soon as possible. Wouldnt you?
I want my money back...I want my money back...I want my money back...I want my money back...I want my money back...I want my money back...I want my money back...

Is this clear enough?

• Ad
    Adam Nov 25, 2008

I am also one of the many victims of THRIVE THIEF they guarantee you will make money from their systems at a price of at least $1500, and its only the beginning of your money wasting nightmares.

There are many more products and services you have to buy from their resource page which cost $000's just to get started, and you never know if you are ever going to make a single dime.

When I asked for a refund the guy was talking in rude manner he said ''you can leave but you are not going to get refund'' not even a single $.
    They prey on venerable to sell their doggy services. stay away from them as far as you can, in my experience thrive learning is the worst company to waste money on internet.

• Ho
    Houda Nov 26, 2008

I have joined Thrive about 8 months ago for a 6 months tuition and I still have their support by phone, email and live chat! They have showed me what to do and I am working on it.. They walked me through the process of getting my business started up and how to look for the right niches and I am pretty happy with them. I didn't know anything about that before, I learned so much from them and every time I have a doubt, I just go to their e-library which is full of information. I am not saying that I made my initial investment yet, but my website is not finished and I am sure I will make money out of it!
    For those of you who have "failed" so far, maybe it's time to review you niche markets!
    Thanks

Matthew Yates Nov 27, 2008

I just joined about a month ago and I am having serious doubts about the whole thing. They charged me 4, 800 dollars and then an extra 1575 for a tax rep. After reading these comments, I am seriously wondering what i got my self into. I just want my money back and my sanity.

• Ke
    kellyscott Dec 07, 2008

lindon utah for thrive??? i havent spotted it... or am i lost???? i guess i will keep looking...

• Mo
    MommySue Dec 17, 2008

www.thriveli.com is a terrible company. Save your money and do not sign up with their program. They have ZERO integrity. They focus 100% on making money and not helping the customers. I do not know how the owners sleep at night. They deceive themselves in thinking they are trying to do good, but the reality is they are way over their head. Do not sign up with Thrive, because mark my words, "They will be out of business within one year"

• Jf
    jfnicol Mar 30, 2009

I was unemployed am looking for an online business when I meet Thrive and wish I hadn't. I even told them I was unemployed and had no money, but they conviced me that they would help me build an online store in three months bring in over $10, 000.00.

I paid them $5000.00 and it has 9 months and the site isn't making any money. Everytime I tell them I want my money back they just laugh. When I tell them that the site isn't making money they tell me to make these changes, so I do and it doesn't help. You have to learn it all on your own using their video's and support. They will tell you want to do - but that is it - they won't do it for you, so if you can't learn how to do it - you are out of your money according to them.

I wish their was a way I can get my $5000.00 back.. My advice is to stay clear them.

• Be
    Beendeceived May 01, 2009

I joined in 6 months ago. I have had one person say to do this and then the next "expert" will tell me to do something else. The people I worked with were kind. What I came to realize was they had websites but were also working for Thrive. That bothered me quite a bit. They must not be making much of a living off their websites.I have made $0 in sales and cannot afford to continue. Everytime I turn around-there is a new charge for this or that. I never did receive a contract. I have not asked for my money back as I am sure of what they will say. Is there a chance for a class action law suit? I have heard of people calling their cc companies and reporting fraud. How does this get one their money back? I've been paying on my cc for 6 months.

• Be
    Ben There May 11, 2009

If you want your money back from Thrive Learning Institute, do these three things:
    1) Ask for a refund. They will refuse. Keep copies of everything about your experience with them.
    2) File a fraud report with your credit card company about Thrive. And request a charge-back. There is a chance that even if it has been over 60 days, you can get them to investigate and return the money.
    3) File a complaint with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection - this is the best way to go about this, even though they are swamped with Thrive's messes.

Found this site with a lot of links about Internet scams and articles on Thrive Learning Institute - http://stop-telemarketers.midwestjournalpress.com

• Kona Jul 05, 2009

Please message me to join me in stopping these people.

manofwar Aug 05, 2009

I love to read about the ignorant trailer trash brain dead idiots who wonder why when they spent $1500 they aren't rich in 3 days. First off if you didn't have a job why did you think spending more money would be a good idea? If this was supposed to be so easy then Obama should have enrolled everybody in this program and it could have bailed out our country. Setting up a business is hard work and takes time. File all the complaints if you want at the end of the day you are a lazy dumb ###. Remember there is a reason why you are unemployed and broke, you are all stupid.