Thrifty Car Sales/Platinum Auto FinanceFraud and unprofessional behavior

They will scam you, charging you 3 times what the car is worth, charge you a high interest rate no matter you credit history, charge you more interest than you agreed to and you will owe more than contract price after the first year. They hire criminals to run your credit and take your payments. They will not fix anything wrong with your car, but they will tell you over and over they will take care of it until you get tired of asking. They will report incorrect information to your credit reports, incorrect payment amount, incorrect payment history. Just all around bad business and bad ethics.

• St
    stuvk Nov 26, 2013

These people call me 2 times a day leaving voice mails. Threatening to take me to court if I give them their piece of junk car back. Saying they will own me for 21 years. Telling me they will take me to court in Tampa and oh "he is a black judge" is what I was told. What the hell does that have to do with anything. Anyway I can just get out from under This car that I owe 8 grand on that is worth 1500